Wagler Builders constructs many types of post frame garages. We know a garage is an important addition to your property and offer attractive, well built garages at affordable prices.
NEW!! Click on our Color Viewer to see how different colors would look on your new garage.
- A post frame garage can be covered with metal, board and batten, wood or vinyl siding, stucco or stone. The roof may be covered with shingles or metal (29 gauge or standing seam).
- Overhead garage doors are available in many styles and colors. Insulated or not. Windows available.
- Sliding doors are a popular option, especially for large doors.
- Entry doors are available in many different styles, sizes, and colors. We are experienced installing double doors, fire escape doors, and handicap accessible doors.
- Windows are an important addition to any building’s character and we offer many styles and sizes. 3×2 windows are a low cost, efficient choice and larger windows are also an option.
- Ridge vent is available for the easy ventilation of your garage.
- Cupolas are a popular option to enhance appearance and for ventilation
- Insulation is available for climate controlled garages. Anti-drip insulation is often used on roofs. This is a thin, foil insulation installed directly beneath the metal and it eliminates condensation on the inside of the metal.
- Eaves and overhangs on the sidewalls and gables are an important addition to garages. We offer overhangs from 6 inches to 6 feet with the 12 inch eave being the most popular.
- We can line the inside of your garage with metal, wood, or drywall.
- We offer concrete and site preparation for your garage.
- Many other options including porches, dormers, and wainscoting.
- Sealed and unsealed drawings are available. If you need assistance getting your permits, we can help.