Wagler Builders, LLC is owned by Steve Wagler. He has been involved in construction for the past 30 years. In 1995 he formed the current company in Bird-in-Hand, PA. His two sons, Ira and Cliff, currently are employed by the company. Ira has been working part and full time for 15 years. Cliff just recently graduated high school and is now working full time. The company also employs several other men.
It’s a good thing having my sons work for me. Knowing that I taught them both how to work means that I know our buildings will be constructed with quality and professionalism.–Steve Wagler
We are concerned about the quality and strength of our buildings because we feel our reputation depends on it. A strong and well designed building is a safe building. Here are just a few added measures we take to insure our customers that their new building is built to last.
- Treated poles set to a depth of 36″ to 48″
- Treated skirt boards
- All framing lumber No. 2 quality or better.
- Pre-engineered factory built trusses.
- Galvalume base metal with 40 year warranty.
- Metal fastened with screws, not nailed.
- Choice of 18 colors.
- T-111, board and batten siding, and shingles available.
- Insulation options available.
- All bracing is done according to state and local codes.
- We guarantee all of our work.
Wagler Builders, LLC is a licensed contractor in NJ, DE, PA, and MD.